Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sister's Update






I'm back from my trip to the Northwest. Ahhh, warm sunny days, cool nights...



I had a great time with my mom and sisters. Lot's of quilt related activity with mom. I wish my sisters sewed.



Our trip to Sisters was nice but it seemed as if there were fewer quilts this year. They were spread out throughout the town which made for a lot of walking for mom. She did pretty well for 73 years old.



Here's a few pictures though I can't really give credit to the makers. My apologies.



2 comments:

  1. I hope you went to my Moms Quilt Shop while in Oregon, Jane's Fabric Patch in Tillamook, Oregon, she and Jean Wells (Stitchin Post) are the 2 oldest and best quilt shops in Oregon...
    I have lived in oregon all my life and never been to the Sisters show and I would not want one of my quilts hung outside with the sun and dust with nails YIKES. Glad you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Sisters but never during the quilt show. It looks so fun. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the Northwest - it's great here.

    ReplyDelete