Friday, May 31, 2013

Western Washington Quilt Shop Hop 2013

This is the goal for my next quilt project.  Almost every year I go on the greatest Quilt Shop Hop through Washington State.  It is a beautiful drive and you end up with the makings of a different themed quilt each year.  My mom usually accompanied me but has been unable to go the past few years.  While I don't mind going by myself, it is certainly more fun to go with someone else.  Having lived in Texas for 20 years now, I don't really know anyone to go with me.  This year's trip will be complicated by the collapse of the bridge over the Skagit River in Mount Vernon (my alma mater).  I will have to allow extra time, as I hear traffic is a nightmare.  Can't hardly wait.  I look forward to this trip every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment